© My CONSULTING Offer
Hiring: Operations Manager
I’m Davis Nguyen, founder of My Consulting Offer (MCO). In 2017, I founded & scaled MCO from an idea into a multi-million dollar-a-year company.
Very recently, I launched a new startup & named it Purple Circle. Purple Circle is a company that helps other career coaches grow their businesses & multiply the impact they have on the people they serve.
Watch here as I share more about what my mission is.
What The Role Is All About
We are looking for an Operations Manager who shares my passion for this mission & wants to contribute to making it a reality. As the Operations Manager, you will be the first team member at Purple Circle & will work closely with me to establish & manage the team responsible for driving our mission forward. Some of the primary expectations are:
- Getting the company off the ground: You will play a crucial role in setting up the operations of Purple Circle, ensuring smooth functioning from the outset.
- Hiring, coaching & managing teams: You will be responsible for building & leading the marketing, sales, fulfillment & operations teams. This includes recruiting, training & guiding team members to deliver outstanding results.
- Project management: You will oversee key initiatives within the company, ensuring effective execution & timely completion.
- Customer satisfaction: You will work alongside me to ensure that the people we serve are highly satisfied with our services. Your focus will be on ensuring their happiness, engagement & success within our community.
- Hiring & managing marketing, sales, fulfillment & operations teams.
What We're Looking For In A Candidate
- Has remote work experience
- Has led sales, marketing, fulfillment or operations teams
- Has experience making sales calls
- Has experience building membership communities
- Has experience working with a company that sold high-ticket programs
- Excited about our mission: You genuinely believe in our mission to change 1 billion lives & are excited about being a part of this transformative journey
- Thrives in a startup environment: You are comfortable with the challenges & responsibilities that come with building & growing a startup.
- Exemplifies high standards & accountability: You have a natural inclination to set, enforce & live up to high standards for yourself & others.
- Pays attention to detail: You have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks & our operations runs smoothly.
- Hands-on & action-oriented: You are not only a strategic thinker but also a proactive doer, willing to roll up your sleeves & execute tasks.
- Demonstrate foresight and contingency planning: You are forward-thinking and always prepared with backup plans to address potential challenges.
- Enjoy building systems and planning: You have a passion for improving operational efficiency and implementing effective systems within companies.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Autonomy: You decide how things should be done without worrying about a micromanaging founder.
- Impact: Waking up every day knowing you are making a billion lives better.
- Work Flexibility & Unlimited Vacation: We don’t have an office, set hours nor capped holidays. You can choose where, when & how you work. With unlimited vacation, you can take the week off to go surfing if the waves are good, travel if you are missing the mountains or exploring a hobby you have wanted to make time for.
- Unlimited Upside: As the business grows, so will your compensation.
This Role Is For You, If You:
- Believe in our “why” for being: You are excited about changing 1 billion lives.
- Want the responsibility of growing a startup: This either excites you or terrifies you.
- Have an innate fire to keep yourself & others accountable to high standards: Not afraid of setting, enforcing & living up to high standards.
- Enjoy attention to detail: Sweat the details, so nothing slips through the cracks nor derails operations.
- Are okay to get your hands dirty: You are not just a thinker, but a doer willing to execute.
- Are paranoid: Think about the “worst case” & have a plan ready.
- Have a passion for building systems & planning: Enjoy making companies better, operationally.