© My CONSULTING Offer
Hiring: Application Advisor
Who We Are
We’re My Consulting Offer, a fully remote company that helps students & graduates land their dream jobs in management consulting through 1-on-1 coaching – as simple as that!
What started as our founder’s passion for helping people land their dream jobs while still being able to carve a life outside of work, has quickly grown into a global team, where most of whom have previously worked at McKinsey, Bain, BCG & many other major consulting firms.
About the Application Advisor Role
- .This role will be handling a minimum of 20 outbound calls each workday with our potential clients, to help them make the decision of whether to enroll in our coaching program that helps them land a job in management consulting.
- You don’t have to find your own leads & currently, we have a backlog of potential clients wanting to talk to you, so filling your calendar with calls will not be a problem.
- This job is 100% remote.
- We don’t have an office, set hours nor capped vacation leaves. You can choose where, when & how you work. With unlimited vacation, take the week off to go surfing if the waves are good, go traveling if you are missing the mountains or just to explore a hobby you have been wanting to make time for.
- You have autonomy, where no one will be micromanaging you.
- You’ll be working in the best type of culture–community based, relationship-focused & no expectations to work beyond your capacity.
- You’re helping people!
- The role is based on quick conversations, where you get to give your insights to help people with things you know. No other expectations beyond that.
- There is always room for you to grow if you want!
- Work hours will follow US time zones.
- We pay $500/month salary with additional bonuses starting at $500/month for any successful enrollments into our program.
We Want Someone Who
- wants to make an impact in people’s lives.
- can promote a coaching program that is built on integrity & create life-changing results.
- has at least 2 years of call center experience handling outbound sales.
- is a critical thinker with very good problem-solving skills.
- has good time-management skills.
- has great interpersonal & communication skills.
- is not afraid to ask questions.
- is fluent in both written & spoken English.
- has a laptop/pc, headset, high-definition webcam & has access to at least 10 mbps of internet speed.