© My CONSULTING Offer
Hiring: Customer Success Manager
What is My Consulting Offer and what do we do?
My Consulting Offer (MCO) helps students and recent graduates become management consultants by coaching them to land and pass interviews at firms such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, and other consulting firms – simple as that!
What started as one person’s passion for helping people land their dream jobs has quickly grown into a global team of around 5 full-time team members and about 50 part-time coaches and mentors. To date, we have helped over 600 people land in consulting and we continue to grow. We operate on 5 continents, so you could say that we are a global team that is taking over the consulting world.
Our team is made up of former consultants and recruiters who spent time at the same firms we help our clients get jobs at. Here is how we do it (our process).
What do we value at MCO?
- Positive impact – We are passionate about truly helping our clients land their dream jobs and change their lives for the long-term.
- Collaboration & Teamwork – We believe we can accomplish more through collaboration – the team will always put each other first, so you are never alone.
- Empathy – We take the time to get to know our clients first to make sure it is the right fit before introducing them to our program.
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
The Customer Success Manager will work with our Sales Manager and various other members of the leadership team to make sure that customers have great support and get their questions answered.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will contribute to the continual growth of the business, build and support operationally efficient systems, and achieve great results for our clients.
The role will likely evolve over time, so the tasks outlined below are simply to give you an idea of how your day-to-day may look.
What are some examples of the tasks I might be doing?
Description: Screening new potential clients as they submit applications to work with us (we only accept a small subset of those that apply).
- Responding to applications & inquiries about the program
- Coordinating scheduling for calls with the sales team
- Monitoring & reporting on key metrics for lead qualification (e.g., call cancellation rate, no show rate)
Description: Making sure we have a great community environment for our clients
- Managing our FB community group
- Finding ways to improve our community group
- Answering questions from our community group
How will I be supported?
You will primarily work alongside the operations team and some of the leadership team at MCO. Many of the processes you will be working with are well-documented, and you are welcome to share any improvements or questions as you work through them.
You will also have the opportunity to grow in the role and take on more responsibility as you go, so your development will be at the forefront.
What does it take to be a successful Customer Success Manager?
Candidates who are successful in this role have all of the following –
- Strong English writing, speaking, and reading skills
- “Best in the World” attention to detail
- Organized, Proactive, and a Fast Learner
- Love building systems, doing operations, and being in a client management role
- Willing to get their hands dirty (okay doing admin work) like everyone does on the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Wants to work for a small company and have a lot of responsibilities and growth
Where is the office?
The best part – we don’t have an office! You can be and work from anywhere you want in the world – on a beach in Bali, eating sushi in Japan, or at your home office.
How is the pay and what do I get out of this?
- Competitive base. Details to be discussed.
- Work from anywhere in the world – even in your sweatpants!
- Unlimited time off and a flexible schedule – your daughter has a 1-week camping trip with friends? Take the week off.
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup that is open to your fresh ideas and input!
- Changing lives – https://www.myconsultingoffer.org/reviews/
Where do I apply?
Know someone who might be a great fit? We’d love to give you a referral bonus. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.