© My CONSULTING Offer
Hiring: Tracking Specialist
Who We Are
We’re My Consulting Offer, a fully remote company that helps students & graduates land their
dream jobs in management consulting by coaching them to land & pass their interviews – as simple as that!
What started as our founder’s passion for helping people land their dream jobs while still being
able to carve a life outside of work, My Consulting Offer has quickly grown into a global team, most of whom have previously worked at McKinsey, Bain, BCG & many other major consulting firms.
About The Role:
As a Tracking Specialist for our Operations team, your primary focus will be working closely with multiple functions to create & implement software applications & components for data tracking.
You’ll also gather, merge & analyze relevant data in the enterprise system to find valuable insights or provide solutions. You will also be working closely with cross-functional teams to develop data-driven solutions to optimize pricing, marketing & spend decisions to drive growth & improve performance to help My Consulting Offer continue to evolve our internal analytics, system performance & work processes.
- Identify ways to streamline work & automate processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Finance, Marketing & Operations) to identify opportunities for process improvements & implement data-driven solutions.
- Define data analysis processes or methodologies for regular system/work performance monitoring.
- Build cross-platform dashboards & reporting views to display campaign performance.
- Develop & enhance dashboards using proper data visualization tools & techniques to effectively communicate data insights
- Ensure accurate & timely tracking & reporting of financial results for key initiatives.
- Provide regular updates & reports on insights & recommendations to the leadership team in a clear & concise format to support strategic decision-making.
- Oversee the monthly preparation & review of management reporting & analytics (including KPIs).
What We’re Looking For:
For this role, we want to hire someone who:
- has strong communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- is a wizard at working on & analyzing complex datasets, with the ability to translate quantitative findings into actionable insight.
- has good presentation skills to deliver insights with the aid of data visualization or summarization.
- has demonstrated expertise with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- has Zapier or any other automation platform experience.
- has experience with integrating Airtable, Slack, Google Suite & Email Marketing tools.
- preferably has CRM experience
- preferably understands how API & Webhooks works
- preferably has a Finance, Accounting or Business Administration degree.
What’s In It For You:
- It is a 100% remote role with flexible work hours.
- As a Tracking Specialist, you’ll be working in the best type of culture–community based & relationship-focused.
- We don’t have an office, set hours nor capped vacation leaves. You can choose where, when & how you work. With unlimited vacation, take the week off to go surfing if the waves are good, go traveling if you are missing the mountains or just to explore a hobby you have been wanting to make time for.
- There is always room for you to grow!